Monday, December 29, 2008

Bangs!



So I decided I was ready for change. After seeing a fellow blogger with these cute bangs I thought I would give it a go and see how I liked it. I love them and I am glad I decided to go through with it. It was a lot of hair that was cute off. Thank You Bette-Sue for doing them on such short notice. I love it!

7 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Love them!! you're so hot!;)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen you with bangs- they look good on you!

Walters Family said...

Yes, LOVE THE BANGS! It sure does make your eyes "pop"! You are a cutie!

heather said...

one word: hawt!

Anonymous said...

I like it!

meg fee said...

bangs are the best--you look beautiful!

Stacey said...

I remember your bangs from back in the day! They look really cute on you!