Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh...HIB...

{Remember when I talked of you first here...and then here}

Oh HIB… We meet again.
Well not officially.
Finally made it back to institute with some friends.
It was nice to see you there.
No, I know. We didn’t talk.
But they are determined to make that happen next time.
Me. I’m just fine looking at you. :)
{Seriously, why and how are you still single?}
You’re that guy that’s always surrounded by gorgeous skinny girls;
therefore making it uncomfortable to approach you.
But next time.
Next time we will meet.
They are determined to make it happen.

7 comments:

Belen said...

♥ I love that feeling of determination!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

haha who are "they"?? hahaha your friends? I love this!! Please talk to him!!!! :)

● C E L I N A ● said...

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Erin Cox said...

Oh i love this post... and i'm with "them" haha...

Let's see it happen!!

Hope you're having an awesome Friday!!

Luci-lou said...

I'm stalking your blog about HIB. I was so captivated by what you said. You HAVE to talk to him. Seriously. This might sound cheesy (but it's true) you should say a prayer for courage to speak to him and that the opportunity presents itself. I know missions are different than dating, but when my companion and I wanted to run into an investigator who we felt good about we would pray and *ta-da* we always ran into him/her. Prayer works and this is definitely worth it!! Talk to him!

Young People in Love said...

Just found your blog...LOVE that header! :)

Belen said...

Hey love dove, just letting you know I've got a special something for you on my bloggie!