Monday, November 1, 2010

Jadon & Amanda....reception pictures








Callie took these pictures at Jadon and Amanda's reception....
there are more... that I will post when I get them...
she did a GREAT job!!!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Your mummy looks so stinking gorgeous!!!!

Will she share youth secrets with me?

Micaela said...

yes she did! you all look beautiful!!!!
your family has gorgeous smiles!

CONGRATS and cheers to the happy couple xoxo

Erin Cox said...

Your family is darling... and YOU my dear, look gorgeous!!! LOVE your outfit... and your hair!! Just beautiful... can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

: )

● C E L I N A ● said...

you look so stinking good!

Walters Family said...

DANG CUTE bunch of kids! All of them in-law or outlaw... they are all dang cute! They are all grown up now.... where's that baby I rocked to sleep? Still... DANG CUTE bunch! Great job, Callie, on the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute family!! I love the pictures!! I wish I would have been able to go, instead of stuck in the hospital. Love the purple shirts, with black skirts too, very cute!!!!!