Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Truth Is...

…When I am scared, I punch people. {be warned}

…I am pretty picky about the kind of blanket I sleep with. I need that crisp linen feeling. I am not a fan of fleece or other like material touching me… it just makes me hot. Whereas I feel like linen is cooler feeling.

…Not a fan of carving pumpkins… I absolutely HATE having to get all the seeds and stringy stuff out of the middle.

…Guess who is talking in church on Sunday??? Hmm…I am nervous… I think it calls for a new dress or something… but that’s pushing it.

…I think blasting the music with the windows down is one of the best things ever.

…I miss drinking Sqeeze-It’s

{PLAY ALONG!!!!... What are your truths???}

6 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Blasting music is one of the best things ever!!

In truth...I hate the taste of water. =P

Erin Cox said...

Get the new dress!!! Or at least some new shoes or something that makes you feel GOOD. : )

Music with the windows down is the BEST!!

Happy Wednesday!

Jessica/Patrick said...

You punch people?!? Abusive!!!

Squeeze its!! Yes!! I remember biting the top of them, and pretending like it was a retainer. I dont know why...cause retainers are so cool??

David and Natalie Reheis said...

oh this is a good one! good luck on your talk! and i LOVE squeeze its!! Although, I love carving pumpkins...hmm.

Belen said...

i needta get back into the groove of blogging again! i miss wednesday truths. and explain to me the punching people when scared part, lol. cuz i just imagine you watching a scary movie, turning to the person you're with, and then sending a blow to their face, lol.

Betsey said...

i LOVE these posts you do!!!