Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Truth is...

…When I am asleep and I shouldn’t be. Like during a movie. And someone says something I (like to) think I respond quickly. However, I was told by a friend who slept over when I was house sitting that she asked me for something, I had fallen asleep, and I shot up and just sat there, for I guess a long time (I remember shooting up, but responding quickly) She said she just sat there and was like…”umm… what’s she doing”… so I guess I am not as quick as I seem to think I am in my head.

…Today marks my 4 year anniversary at my job.

…I think I got MAYBE 2 hours of sleep last night. I am getting or I am sick… my dang nose and throat. I couldn’t/can’t breathe. It was ridiculous last night. (I may not go to the gym. I think sleep may be more important.)

… When I eat chicken wings, I only use one hand.

…I am not a huge Halloween fan. I really don’t care so much for dressing up. But I need to figure something out for a Halloween party. I’m taking suggestions…

PLaY along! What are your truths??

1 comment:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Congrats at the 4 year job.

last night I didnt sleep good either.