Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Update

Friday -Hobby Lobby. -Quickest visit with Jessica ever – Picked up my mom from work and we went to Kohl’s as we had this $10 off coupon… we had 6 of them… so I got a new purse and new pair of heels. – Back to Jessica’s and I got to hang out with Preston this time, he was awake & cuddly. – Lots of craft discussion – Joann’s for felt and fabric (pillow making) –Dinner with Amanda at Old Chicago’s – Flower making.

Saturday – General Conference – Flower Making – Lunch for Grandma’s birthday – JoAnn’s –Sewing Machine envy – Nap – Jessica and Preston came over and we started making pillows. –Games with family - Emailing with Blog friends! – late night talks with my brother – SpongeBob!

Sunday – General Conference – More flower making (made almost 100 flowers this weekend) – Zach came to visit – Family Dinner - BROWNIES – Games with friends

I start house sitting today through the 19th… luckily it’s close to home… so I can go home…eat and then go sleep at the house… should be interesting…let’s hope I’m not scared sleeping there alone.

I am already looking forward to the weekend…. 3 day weekend … so ready for Friday!

3 comments:

Erin Cox said...

Girl, this weekend FLEW by didn't it? I was so sad last night that today was 'back to work'.

I want to see the pretty flowers you made! {i may also want to know how they're made... wink wink}

Sounds like you had a very FUN and productive weekend... Happy monday!!

Micaela said...

oh how i miss Hobby Lobby!!! although i was DELIGHTED to find they have a "tuesday morning" here :) one of my other favorites!

brownies... yum!

i totally get how you're scared to sleep alone in a house-- me too! one of the reasons i've never lived alone :) i'd totally come over and sleep over there with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a busy weekend but sounds like so much fun.

Good luck house sitting! :]