Dear Crystal Light,
I wanted to write in regards to the sweet nectar you make, Wild Strawberry Crystal Light Energy. I would like to nominate myself as your spokesperson for said drink. And here are my following reasons:
1. I am completely convinced that it is crucial to one’s day. As crucial as breathing, food, and water is. Take into account that I ran out and have not had any today. This just reinforces and convinces me more of its importance.
2. I speak highly of your product to all. I have assisted in addicting many to this fine drink.
3. I buy a ton of crystal light energy. A lot. So much so that Basha’s NEVER has any in stock. Why? I have no idea. But I am ready to complain. Someone else beats me there and takes them all. Rude!
4. Those of us addicting refer to it as CLE (Crystal Light Energy)… yes we do talk/text/email about it that much that it deserves an abbreviation.
Please take ALL these factors into account!I would gladly accept payment for being the amazing spokesperson I am by a lifetime supply of CLE.
I’m just throwing that out there… I mean imagine how many more people I could convince of its amazingness by simply offering them a drink packet.
Just saying, I think its pretty genius.
I am patiently awaiting your response,






7 comments:
ohhhhhhhhmygoooosh i love it so much!!!!!! (the letter AND cle).
My favorite references to CLE made thus far have been:
"You never see them running out of beer. It's like my beer."
and
"Bashas doesn't have any CLE. I need to find a new dealer."
FYI. I have like 4+ packets of WSCLE (wild strawberry crystal light energy for those who aren't jive with the lingo). You can have some if it's an emergency.
HMMMMMM i think i must try this CLE...
oh, and... "I need to find a new dealer" - hilarious!! I love that. too funny!
Happy Thursday!
LOVE you... you make me smile :-)
I hate the taste of plain water. Always have so I drank soda for years but then when I had to switch back to water for health reasons I found Crystal Light. I've never tried the CLE but I Oooo it will be on my shopping list!!! =)
I am Becky and I am a CLE addict.... (thanks to my daughter!) Love, love the stuff. Makes me happy when I drink it and afterwards... esp!
haha you are so cute.
i LOVE that stuff
Post a Comment