Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Do you really want to know what's going through my mind???

*I am officially done house sitting. I have missed my bed.

*First day back to boot camp yesterday…. Yeah that was tough. Felt a little weird there for a minute. But I survived. I am always amazed at the outpouring of support from the people in that class.

*I am not a fan of drama. I am not a fan of being a 25 year old who sometimes feels like they are back in high school because of how people act. It’s frustrating. I hated high school. But I gotta be social right.

*Sometimes I feel like Monica on friends… I can’t handle when people are mad/upset at me. Even when I know I did absolutely nothing wrong…. Why do I still feel bad about things??? …and how do you change that??

*I have a headache… on to CLE #2 today… please caffeine work…

*This post sounds so negative. And I hate negativity (is that a double negative??)

*I am loving Biggest Loser. Anyone else watching??? Do you have a favorite???

*I need to get on reading the last Harry Potter before the movie comes out. I am worried I’ll disappear from life. But now that I think about it… I don’t know when I have time to read. Maybe on the weekends.

*I have so many crafts I want/need to work on. Sort of overwhelming. I need to make a list.

*It's Tuesday. No gym. Ultimate Frisbee night though... woot woot!

6 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

You were housesitting for a long time. I bet your bed missed you.
And while you do have to be social, you do NOT have to be around the people who cause drama. At least not until they grow up.
I've never watched Biggest Loser. Did it just start?? I don't want to start watching and be lost.
ohhhh a craft list...ummm... didn't we try that? with an excel spread sheet?!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Feels good to clear your mind huh?

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

YAY!! Back to your own bed! That's sooo nice, for sure!

Have fun at Ultimate tonight!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Erin Cox said...

That's so cool you do ultimate frisbee!! I've always wanted to try it...

I totally feel ya on the whole 'drama' thing.

I will definitely be e-mailing you soon... probably when i'm done watching BL... : )

have fun tonight!!

Darci Cole said...

We have all the harry potter books on itunes. Bring an ipod over and we can hook you up! The reader is really good too, so you can listen to it in the car, or at the gym, or wherever. That way you don't disappear from the face of the earth while reading :-)

Larissa said...

hey!
I got the flowers :) thank you! I love them :)
also I like your blog, and I think when you hate negativity it is positive ;)
xo
Larissa