It's only 5:20 am... and I have only been at work for 15 minutes...
(yeah I was 5 minutes late)
I woke up with a headache.
My one umbrella I used to get to my car took a piece of skin out of my thumb.
My better umbrella in my car that I was going to use is broken.
I come into work and someone had sat at my desk after I left yesterday... leaving stuff on my desk and moving other things.
and maybe my biggest pet peeve is when someone sits in my desk chair and adjusts the settings. And then doesnt change it back.
Oh and on top of that I jammed my thumb really bad yesterday at boot camp...doing burpies...at least I hope its only a jam... but its hurting and swollen.
Dear Today,
Please get better!
or
Speed up...
I should be back in bed.
Sincerely, Me
(Yes I am having a pity party. Only because no one is awake that I can whine to.)






5 comments:
Oh my gosh. that much crap and its that early?
eat some chocolate, you are going to need it for the rest of the day!
waaaaaaaaait...you own 2 umbrellas?!?!
I own ZERO!!!
Have a CLE.
And I don't know what burpies are, but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't do them anymore. Hazardous to your health.
waaaaaaaaait...you own 2 umbrellas?!?!
I own ZERO!!!
Have a CLE.
And I don't know what burpies are, but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't do them anymore. Hazardous to your health.
Don't forget the fact that someone stole your stapler and you found out it was your manager! I think you should move to Austrailia for your no good, very bad day. Let's take a trip, K?
Chin up girl!
Love ya
Mom
:( xoxoxoxo!
i'm always getting irritated at work when i take over on bar, making it neat, clean, etc. then when i switch with someone while i'm on break, i come back and it's a mess. it's like, why do you guys have to be sloppy pigs when barring?!
Post a Comment