Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Update

I had a super long weekend.
I took Thursday, Friday, and today ... Monday off of work.
I had a LOVELY weekend and had way too much fun.

This weekend I:
-saw my first 3D movie...Alice in Wonderland
-Randon and Callie came to visit
-saw Avatar (for the first time) in 3D
-went shopping
- bought some cute sandals for work
-made some Angel Biscuits
-went to Borders at Midnight to get my pre-ordered copy of New Moon
-won an Edward blanket at said party
-stayed up till 3am watching New Moon
-celebrated Tylon's 18th Birthday
-watched New Moon again
-hung out with family
-played games
-stayed up late
-slept in
-watched The Cove

I am sure I am forgetting some things. It was a long weekend.
It was super nice though.

How was your weekend???

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

How'd you like Alice in Wonderland?!?

Jessica/Patrick said...

Congratulations on not being the last person in the world to see Avatar!
Also, these chocolate marbled cheesecake brownies you speak of sound delicious.

Americanising Desi said...

i m sorry i havent been emailing sister! just that work is becoming insane!

but i m reading your updates and envying you :D

p.s. can I have the cheese cake recipe? pleaseeee