Yeah. Really!
Friday I went with Jessica to see Remember Me. Again. Seriously. That movie is so good. When I left all I could think of is wanting to see it again. Have you seen it? Cuz I really think you should. Okay, moving on. That mountain…remember it? Well it has been calling me. I was determined to get my butt up there this weekend. After getting home from the movies I asked Tylon if he would want to go with me. The weather was perfect and I figured I would rather do it and get it done with instead of getting up early on Saturday. He drug me up the mountain. Goodness…I forget how difficult it can be. But I did it and I felt like I did pretty good. I ran…Okay. Okay. I jogged down the mountain. It felt good. Later that night we watched The Blindside. Good Movie!
Saturday I went to a a baby shower for my friend Kelsie. She is having a girl. And can I say that Target has some of the CUTEST little girl clothes right now. Yeah. I had such a hard time deciding what to get. The baby shower was fun. Got to see Jessica, Natalie, and Suzi there. The latter two and I weren’t ready to go home so we went to lunch. At the Olive Garden. Oh bread sticks! It was so so nice to go out with these girls. I was reminded of how extremely grateful I am to be surrounded by such amazing friends. Seriously. I am so blessed. {Thanks girlies for going to lunch with me!}
I splurged and ate everything I was craving this weekend. Because today is officially Day 1 of the Flab to FAB challenge. So far so good. I also had to do my first video blog. Oh heavens. Um…yeah I need to work on that. I will let you know when they post them to their website… {you are following that blog anyways right??} Did I mention I had to video me getting on the scale…oh holy heck….if you only knew my issues with weighing myself … will share that later…
How was your weekend???






5 comments:
Good for you on defeating that mountain!! I have a hill in my town that takes an hour to hike, it's a BEAST. I need to conquer it again... you've inspired me!
Oh, and the photo of you on the FAB challenge???!!
ABSOLUTELY FLIPPIN GORGEOUS!!!
you are so perdy!!
Great job on your mountain victory! :)
Looking forward to the vlog...trust me, when I post mine, you'll see all the laughs come in. I'm not technical and I have a Southern Twang...okay, I sound like a hick...either way. It will be wretched. :)
I agree with Erin...your picture on the Fab challenge is gorgeous! You are so pretty! I will have to go on and figure out more how to follow you and what not... I did read though how they had a lot of entries and picked randomly and think it is soooo awesome that you made it!!! I am totally rooting for you! (and what a brave person to have to video yourself on the scale...Sam is the ONLY person who know's my weight...and it will FOREVER stay like that, lol.)
I really REALLY want to go see Remember Me..... I have heard from so many people how good it is!
AND thanks so much for coming to my shower....those clothes are just WAY too cute! I LOVE Target! It is always so hard to choose between the cute baby clothes.
GOOD LUCK on the FAB challenge!!!!
Yea this last weekend was a blast!!!! It was so nice to get out of the house and do something with the girls. I miss hanging out all the time, or whenever I want. Thanks for lunch!!
you look gorgeous in your photo for the flab to fab challenge! good luck with it dear!
and remember me?! seriously bawled my eyes out at the end. what a twist!
Post a Comment