Friday I too a nap and slept for a good 3 hours. Amanda and I then went out to find her a purse. I hit my favorite purse shops and she found one at Target. The last place we went. We then went to see Dear John. {first time for her, second time for me}
Saturday I met up with Samantha for a really belated birthday lunch for her. We went to Applebee's and then went back to her house. I got to hold Ethan and he threw up on me {again}. He does it every time. I just tell myself its because he likes me. I don't mind, really. I then took my Mom out to get a Pedicure. We went to a new place and we did this relaxation pedicure. Oh my. It was heavenly. Best part...the hot stone massage. Hello! We left with cute black tipped toesies.
Sunday I actually curled my hair for church. And I was surprised it stayed curled all day. That was the first time I curled it since I got it cut.
I am ready for this weekend already. How sad is that. Its okay. We are almost there!
And Nicole over at my teacups in peony does a foot post every week. Well I must join. I take tons of feet pics. I love them.






8 comments:
Oh that relaxation pedicure sounds amazing. I am hopefully going to see Dear John on the weekend.
what a cute pedicure! i love that.
I hate when weekends go by fast! meeh.
love ur pedicure :D
I need to know where you got the pedicure. K? Hopefully I'll be in AZ for Spring Break... :)
that pedi sounds awesome!!! I LOOOOOOOVE the black tips!!
I'm so ready for the weekend too.
we're halfway there!!
sorry about the spit up and thanks for lunch! Sean enjoyed it too (the leftovers at least)
I LOVE your pedi! i finally got a MUCH needed one with my bff for my birthday :) there is nothing like relaxing in a massaging chair and how refreshed your feet feel afterwards. i went with a deep vampire red ;)
cuteee pedi and yes, def contribute to nicole's feet post :)
Post a Comment