Why do the weekends go by so fast?
Friday I came home from work and I took a nap. It was wonderful. I can’t believe there ever was a time in my life that I did not like naps. The video store by us {Hollywood Video} of which I used to work for 4 years is closing. So my Dad and I went to scope out there selection to add to our library. I then went with Amanda to see Valentine’s Day. I thought it was super cute. I absolutely adore Jennifer Garner. I wish we were real life friends.
Saturday I slept in. It was wonderful! Zach and I went shopping. And then my Mom and I went to meet our friends {Erin & Sheryl} for dinner at Jalapeños Inferno and then we went to the Parada Del Sol Rodeo. Awesome!!!! What more can you ask for… cute cowboys and funnel cake. It was wonderful.






4 comments:
i think you would make PERFECT friends with Jennifer Garner! :) she would be the celeb you.. both OH so cute and lovely!!!!
i adored the movie :)
oh rodeos... it makes me miss texas although the vegetarian in me... well let's not go there! ha! I LOVE your sunglasses btw!
my weekend was relaxing and a lot of movie renting dates with myself. I finally saw "Bright Star" and loved it!
ps. my interview is tomorrow afternoon so PLEASE PLEASE say a prayer for me! xoxo
I've never been to a rodeo but so interesting!
Aww I love that you guys went for dinner-just you and your mum. I haven't done that with my mum in a long, LONG time.
Hope stuff's good with you.
xx
i love buffalos. i think they are just so cool looking and huge.
Post a Comment