Thursday, March 11, 2010

Randomness

Volleyball season started. I LOVE volleyball. And I love going to watch Ty play!!! Its bittersweet…I love going to the games. But he is also a senior. So after volleyball season there are no more school sporting events to go to. I am kind of bummed about that.

I bought the Glass Castle. {after having read Half Broke Horses}. I have yet to start it.

I want a Girls Night. Like NOW!

I am like the worst journal keeper ever. I always try to be better. I always buy new journals. Thinking if I have a new pretty journal to write in I will be better at it. Well guess what. I am not. So I started typing it. I am much better at it this way. Now I know I lose the authenticity of a handwritten journal but I figured I would find a cute handwritten font and go that route. Keeping a journal is the important part right?

I am thinking of changing the name of my blog. The name you see in the header. Suggestions?

I want to take a mini vacation to California. Maybe just a couple days a weekend...hmm...

And last but not least. Did you see this preview? Holy Heck....got goosebumps?

6 comments:

Jules AF said...

I haven't watched the Eclipse trailer yet. I don't think I'm ready for it hahaha.

Amanda said...

I think typing a journal all out is easier too :) The trailer was pretty good, but I think I can wait for some reason I'm not so excited to see it as I was to see New Moon :( oh and I like "perfect imperfections" thats just something that came to mind like a second ago lol Okay have a great day!!

Unknown said...

I can't help myself. I have seen the new Eclipse trailer 12 times today. LOL!!

Erin Cox said...

I've been wanting a girls night too!! And you totally should come out to Cali... come say hi!!

And yes, that Eclipse trailer gave me goosebumps for days... i can't wait!!!!

Lynn said...

I like the title "Randomness" it just seems to suit.

I don't think it matters how you keep your journal, it just matters that you do.

Anonymous said...

fantastic. LOVE volleyball and eclipse. girls nights are the bomb diggity!

why changing the name? i love what you have :)