It’s that time again.
It comes every year.
I have to shed my winter coat.
Literally.
During the winter season I get caught up wearing my jacket every day.
It becomes something like a security blanket.
For me, it hides insecurities.
Insecurities I have with my body.
And living in AZ, well you just can’t get by wearing a jacket in 80+ degree weather.
So with spring in full force I have to face those insecurities head on.
Or just use my big purse as my new security blanket.
-----------
oh yes and remember that giveaway I entered for those overlays???
from Vol. 25...
well.... I won...and I am so super excited!
I can't wait to play with them!!!
Thank You Jessica {over at Vol. 25}!!!
----------
These are the newest addition to my closet.
I got them a couple weeks back during that fateful trip to DSW.
I love them.
Although my toesies weren't to happy at the end of the night.
They will adjust with time though, I'm sure of it.
--------
oh and last but not least Tylon's team won their first volleyball game this season.
It was a real close game.
Edge of my seat type of game.
So glad they won!!!!
It comes every year.
I have to shed my winter coat.
Literally.
During the winter season I get caught up wearing my jacket every day.
It becomes something like a security blanket.
For me, it hides insecurities.
Insecurities I have with my body.
And living in AZ, well you just can’t get by wearing a jacket in 80+ degree weather.
So with spring in full force I have to face those insecurities head on.
Or just use my big purse as my new security blanket.
-----------
oh yes and remember that giveaway I entered for those overlays???
from Vol. 25...
well.... I won...and I am so super excited!
I can't wait to play with them!!!
Thank You Jessica {over at Vol. 25}!!!
----------
I got them a couple weeks back during that fateful trip to DSW.
I love them.
Although my toesies weren't to happy at the end of the night.
They will adjust with time though, I'm sure of it.
--------
oh and last but not least Tylon's team won their first volleyball game this season.
It was a real close game.
Edge of my seat type of game.
So glad they won!!!!






7 comments:
I love shoes.
YAY!!! I am SOOO HAPPY you won the giveaway darling! :) and those wedges with the frills? I die! gorgeous!!!
SO EXCITED for Ty's team winning!!! i love those kind of games, especially when your team wins :)
How adorable are those shoes??! LOVE them...
Oh, and I'm totally with you on the ridding of the winter coat... i'm not a fan of shedding my security blankets... winter is my favorite time of year because i can wear jackets and sweaters and forgo the suck-it-in part i despise about summer...
We can sport our big purses together!
p.s. don't get me wrong... i LOVE summer. the wardrobe is just not my favorite thing to get ready for
; )
oh my heck those shoes are DARLING! i love them!!
congrats on winning the giveaway.
um, those are like the cutest shoes ever!
LOVE the shoes! Soo cute! and I am TOTALLY with you, with the whole wearing a sweater and it becomes my security blanket...I actually just stopped wearing it on Sunday......I made myself get brave!
Oh and I am in love with that song by Britt Nicole you just posted! Thanks for posting it! I'm always looking for good new music...
Post a Comment