I saw that April posted about this ‘Flab to FAB blogger fitness challenge.’
Thinking it’s not for me.
I would be leaving myself completely vulnerable.
The biggest insecurity I have. My weight. Being shared with other people.
In pounds. In inches. My progress being tracked by others.
That scares the crap out of me.
So. I immediately disregarded it.
humph…until I couldn’t stop thinking about it….
and it just kept nagging me to apply.
So I finally did.
Because it’s a challenge.
A BIG challenge.
Because I am scared to death.
I am stepping out of my comfort zone.
So. Your support would be absolutely fantastic!
I AM a contestant.
{I couldn’t be more excited. Or more scared}






17 comments:
Congratulations! I applied, but didn't get to be a participant. However, I'm going to be doing everything right along with you gals. Good luck!
Amanda
Good luck! I'm sure you will do great!
YAY!!!!
Good luuuucckk!!
Yay! You'll do awesome Krissa!
I am excited for you!! You will do great. If you need help let me know I still know lots of stuff, I can help.
You have my support, but in a very competitive way! LOL!
I am SOOOO EXCITED for you!!! and so proud!
you know i will be your biggest cheerleader!
:)
xoxo
Congrats!! I'll be a follower on my blog just not an official participant! Can't wait to see everyone's progress!!!
Good Luck!!
Katie
www.katiebuglj.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh Krissa, I'm SO excited for you! You're much braver than I am to do this! I mean, you're going for a CONTEST, like that Biggest Loser show or something. I thought it took guts for me to blog about mine, but wow... YOU FREAKING GO GIRL!
Love ya bunches,
Belen
Go KRISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOHOOOOOO!!!!
We'll do the mountain EVERYDAY if we have to!
Woot woot for Krissa!!! I am so proud of you for taking that BIG step out of your comfort zone to participate in this. I am behind you all the way in this. You will do great! I KNOW you will!
We're cheering for you! Of course:)
Congrats and Good luck! Im following you.
i am SOOOOO friggin proud of you girl!! I will be rooting for you every step of the way!!
YOU CAN DO IT!! : )
hey congrats dear :)
Post a Comment