New Moon
Bella Swan: It's my birthday, can I ask for something? Kiss me.
Bella Swan: I'm coming with you! Edward Cullen: Bella, I don't want you to come with me.
Bella Swan: You... You don't want me?
Edward Cullen: No.
Bella Swan: Well, that changes things. A lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bella Swan: What happened with Jasper was nothing. Edward Cullen: Nothing compared to what could've happened. I promise never to put you through anything like this ever again. This is the last time you'll ever see me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward Cullen: You just don't belong in my world Bella. Bella Swan: I belong with you.
Bella Swan: [Reading the e-mail that she's written but cannot send] Alice. You've disappeared. Like everything else. Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost. When you left, and he left, you took everything with you. But the absence of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest. But In a way, I'm glad. The pain is the only reminder that he was real. That you all were.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bella Swan: Alice. I saw him. Maybe I'm crazy now, but I guess that's okay. If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him, than that's what I'll find.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bella Swan: Dear Alice, I wish I had your real address. I wish I could tell you about Jake. He makes me feel better. I mean, he makes me feel alive. The hole in my chest... well, when I'm with Jake it's like it's almost healed for a while. But even Jake can't keep the dreams away.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bella Swan: Alice... Things are bad again. Without Jake... I can't stand it. I don't see Edward anymore. Now it really feels like he never existed. I will find a place where I can see him again.
Mike: So listen... Now that you're talking again... And eating... You know [pokes Bella's stomach]
Mike: You gotta get that protein in there. You know I was just wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me.
Bella Swan: Yeah... Sure. Yeah I do.
Mike: Okay... We could check out "Love spelled backwards is love" You know, it's a dumb title, but, um, it's a romantic comedy, it's suppose to be...
Bella Swan: No. No romance. Uh, well, how about "Face Punch" You heard of that?
Mike: Well, it's an action movie.
Bella Swan: Yeah, it's perfect. With guns... adrenaline... it's my thing.
Mike: Okay...
Bella Swan: We should get a bunch of people... You guys wanna go see "Face Punch" ?
Eric: Yeah! Hey, Mike, remember we were suppose to watch that? The trailer's all like "* Pew, pew!* Punch his face in"
Jessica: Movie night with Bellllllaaaaaaa
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacob Black: What a marshmallow!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacob Black: Tell me something... You like me, right? [Bella Nods]
Jacob Black: And you think I'm sorta beautiful?
Bella Swan: Jake, please don't do this.
Jacob Black: Why?
Bella Swan: Because you're about to ruin everything. And I need you.
Jacob Black: Well, I've got loads of time. I'm not going to give up.
Bella Swan: I don't want you to. But that's just because I don't want you to go anywhere. It's really selfish. You know, I'm not like a car that you can fix up. I'm never going to run right.
Jacob Black: It's because of him, isn't it? Look, I know what he did to you. But Bella, I would never, ever do that. I won't ever hurt you. I promise. I won't let you down. You can count on me.
Mike: Well, I need to go home. I was feeling sick before the movie, okay?... What? What's your problem?
Jacob Black: You're my problem. Feeling sick? Maybe you need to go to the hospital. Do you want me to put you in the hospital?
Bella Swan: Jake, the movie's over. What are you doing? Jake... You're really hot... You feel like you have a fever. Are you okay?
Jacob Black: I don't know what's happening. I gotta go.
Mike: That dude is weird.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward Cullen: You promised you wouldn't do anything stupid or reckless. Bella Swan: You promised it would be as if you never existed. You lied.
Charlie Swan: Can I ask you something? Hanging out with Jake seems to take your mind off things for a bit, doesn't it? You know sometimes, you gotta learn to love what's good for you, you know what I mean? Of course, what do I know? I'm just a terminal bachelor... Famous ladies man.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jared: These are trade secrets! She runs with vampires! Bella Swan: You can't really run with vampires. They're very fast.
Jared: Well, we're faster. Freaked out yet?
Bella Swan: You're not the first monsters I've met.
Sam Uley: Jake's right, you're good with weird
Alice Cullen: Bella, what is that God awful wet dog smell? Bella Swan: Um... That's probably me. I've... It's Jacob.
Alice Cullen: Jacob who?
Bella Swan: Jacob's kind of a werewolf.
Alice Cullen: Ugh! Bella! Werewolf's are not good company to keep!
Jacob Black: Speak for yourself...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacob Black: Bella, you're crossing a line. Bella Swan: Then don't draw one.
Edward Cullen: Heaven. Bella Swan: [Bella runs into Edward in attempt to get in back in the shadows] You have to move! Open your eyes, look at me. I'm alive. You have to move!
[Edward grabs Bella and goes into the shadows]
Edward Cullen: You're here!
Bella Swan: I'm here.
Edward Cullen: [Smiles] You're alive!
Bella Swan: Yes... I needed you to see me once. You had to know that I was alive. You didn't need to feel guilty about it. I can let you go now.
Edward Cullen: I could never let go of you. I just couldn't live in a world where you didn't exist.
Bella Swan: [puzzled] But you said...
Edward Cullen: I lied. I had to lie, and you believed me so easily.
Bella Swan: [Starts crying] Because it doesn't make sense for you to love me. I'm nothing... Human. Nothing.
Edward Cullen: Bella, you're everything to me. Everything.
{yup...its a long one. sorry. i couldnt shorten it. i could only make it longer}






3 comments:
i read the book, but i still haven't seen the movie!
havent read the book - havent seen the movie -
shux i m missin on a lot!
I do believe I'll be watching this movie again later today!
Post a Comment