Dearest husband to be,
I don’t dream of you that often. Maybe. Once a month.
But when I wake up, the feeling is always the same.
There’s this overwhelming feeling of security.
That I am safe.
That I’m protected, because you’re there.
I feel at peace.
I feel so happy and content.
And I always have this feeling {in my dreams} that I’m the only girl you see. {whether there are other girls in my dreams or not} You see only me.
I don’t know if that’s how it feels in real life.
I hope so.
Now if only I could see your face {in my dreams}, that would be nice.
Seeing you in my dreams,
your girl
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
So so so sweet!
Once your united with your husband to be you should print him off all the letters you've written him.
And that feeling of how your the only girl he see's, no matter who's around? That feeling actually happens.
this touched my heart.
it is like that in real life... i finally found the one who makes it feel like it in real life. NO insecurities with your future husband.
I know that when he looks at you one day, you'll FEEL that too.
this is soooo adorable! and i just KNOW you'll be such a wonderful wife :)
I love this post. I'm still dreaming of my husband-to-be. ♥
This is so sweet! I find myself thinking about my future husband as well, and checking out HU hoping he'll be the one ;)
Post a Comment