Have you checked out the Flab to FAB website?
Are you a follower?
I have my own personal page where I will be posting my stats, goals, videos, and random posts.
So go check it out.
and since this is a contest and in the end voting will be required from you….
Let others know about this challenge.
They can follow my journey or any of the other gals.
But in the end we will need your votes.
So follow!!! Repost!!! Let’s get the word out!!!
THANKS a gazillion in advance!!!!
Your support is so very appreciated!!!!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Check out my Flab to FAB page....
Labels:
Flab to FAB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I'll link to you sometime this week!
:) wonderful!
how exciting! and what a wonderful idea. good luck and keep us posted!
Hey...the only profile I can see is yours only because I clicked on your link. When I went to their main page...when I click on the pictures, I just get a larger picture of themselves.
Are they still working on the site??
KEEP IT UP!
now following you over there!!! GOOD LUCK SISTA!!!
oh, and Happy Tuesday!
{wink wink!}
Post a Comment