Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Randomness

{This might sound crazy…just believe that I’m not} I talk to myself a lot. Especially while at the gym. I am constantly talking to myself. “It’s only 65 minutes of cardio” “You can do it” “No one is watching you, and if so who cares” “Just keep running” “Breathe in, Breathe out” “Breathing makes it easier” “Push yourself” … I feel like I can hear Bob or Jillian {from the Biggest Loser} in my head.

Speaking of The Biggest Loser…Did you catch it last night? I think right now my favorite is the orange team. The son on the orange team totally pulled at my heartstrings when he was weighing in and tearing up. There also seems to be this theme of Love…and not having it, but wanting it. I can relate.

I feel like that darn mountain is calling my name. Grr... I think I need to have a go at it. Ugh…Blast! Anyone else? {I think that would be a fun date. To hike that mountain at dusk and watch the sun go down and have a picnic overlooking the city lights.}

And I am thinking of the whole asking a guy out on a date thing. I swore after my last experience that I would not ask a guy out on a date. But guys are just not doing it. Really, what’s the worst that could happen? But then again I am not sure I am quite brave enough to do that yet. {My name is Krissa and I have a fear of rejection}

I think crushes are annoying. {Anyone else…no…no…} Let me {try to} explain why. I don’t know about you but when I have a crush on someone I think about it too much. Not that I am trying to either. He is just there. In my mind. And I find I get in my head way too much. Over-analyzing things. And it seems that nothing goes anywhere with it. I get all too concerned that they aren’t interested. I feel like I get all weird. I am to aware of everything going on when I am near him. I feel like people are watching. I need to not care. Is that the trick?

This all seems to be connected. Nice flow huh?
Alright…I am off to the gym…oh joy! {oh look and that brings us right back to the beginning.}

8 comments:

Jules AF said...

Nothing wrong with talking to yourself. I do it ALL THE TIME.

heather said...

65 minutes of cardio! you AMAZE me. AMAZE me.

And I self talk all. the. time. I'm pretty sure it's normal. Pretty sure that most things we think aren't actually are. We're all so much the same.

Including that fear of rejection part.

Love ya.

Erin Cox said...

i talk to myself all the time... i think it's healthy.

i'm addicted to biggest loser. i think my fav is the orange team too, and the puerto ricans {green team}... those ladies are tough cookies.

dating sure is a battlefield eh? you might like this book called "the manual" by steve santagati. it's a great insight to what guys are thinking. its pretty funny too.

hang in there!!

Stacey Sargent said...

hahaha this cracks me up...i always talk to myself! i probably weird people out, but i just can't help it!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

oh i used to talk to myself all the time while I was running on the treadmill... had to to keep myself going! haha

and yes, crushes are annoying.. i totally used to overanalyze the whole thing and think about it nonstop. hang in there! HUGS!!

Amanda said...

Oh you make me laugh and laugh some more. I talk to myself all the time lol I actually enjoy it. Now about the whole crush thing yeah you might over think about it but here is something I hope you already know so it should just be review....All girls over think about a crush or two or even three. That is just what we do and ya know what the trick is to not think about it and to kind of ignore the feelings that you have. Put them aside for when they are supposed to be out and about-love ya

Anonymous said...

65 minutes of cardio? And asking a guy out??? I would say you are kind of crazy but I think I'm kind of impressed...

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I ALWAYS TALK TO MYSELF, NOT CRAZY AT ALL!