Thursday, January 28, 2010

My TOP Picks...

I have seen this going around {Kateigh, Marisa, Micaela} and figured I would take the time to look at these beautiful people and post my top 5 celebrity crushes...a pain I know...but I was willing to do it for you! {haha}
Alright so lets begin...

Top 5 Celebrity GIRL crushes:


5. Jennifer Garner: Oh I love everything she does. Not only that I think she is just an amazing person! 13 going on 30 is one of my favorites!
4. Lauren Graham: I fell in love with her on Gilmore Girls. And have been following her ever since. I am excited for her new show Parenthood to start in March!
3. Rachel Bilson: Anyone else an O.C. fan... Love her. She is gorgeous. I wanna see more of her, TV/movies...something!
2. Mandy Moore: I have always loved her. I love her movies. I love her music. Here is a video of hers.1. Zooey Deschanel: Oh...I think everyone loves her. Fell in love with her on Elf and more so in {500} days of Summer. Love her music too!

okay...now onto the ones I know you really are interested in...

Top 5 Celebrity BOY crushes:

5. Chris Carrabba: Oh lead singer of Dashboard Confessional. Your tunes melt my heart. Really!
4. John Krasinski: Um...what can I say. I think you are perfect. I love The Office because of you!
3. Justin Timberlake: Oh I have been with you from the beginning. Yes. NSYNC. I fell in love with you. I had a 'Justin' wall. I wrote you letters. You were my first concert. I must say I have good taste. Look how far you've come. Everything you touch turns to gold. {here, lets take it back}
2. Keith Urban: Wow... The absolute best concerts I have ever been to are his. And that accent...hmm....Okay, my favorite video of his, LOVE this!
1. Channing Tatum: Well, if you know me you knew this one. Do I really need to explain?
{and just because I have to...honorable mentions: James McAvoy,
Matthew Macfadyen
{really because of Pride and Prejudice}, and James Marsden}

Who are your crushes????

10 comments:

Jules AF said...

Sigh, John. I love him.

Micaela said...

LOVE Jennifer Garner. She's one of my twinkie's crushes and she is so cute! LOVED 13 Going on 30- Mark Ruffalo would have been on my list but he's claimed also to my twin sister (we are serious about this haha) Oh i looove Mandy Moore. I was telling DF tht she would have made my top 10 :) she's so cute, esp. in "Because I said So." I want Rachel's hair, style, and petite-ness. You've got great girl taste!

and the boys- i love how different your list is :) Dashboard has the best lyrics. I must be the ONLY girl who hasn't fallen head over heels over John K. I need to start on "The Office" huh? JT yes! and i can not wait to see "Dear John" because of your #1. James McAvoy- too hot to not mention ;)

and now i've just left the looongest comment in history but these lists are so fun! I'm glad you did it ;)

love and kisses!

Kylee said...

Dhanggg! :] well done!

kateigh said...

love your lists!!

i am so mad because many moore and lauren should definitely be on my list!! (see wayy more girls than boys!)
i also wish i thought of chris (rockstar husband is often compared to him swoon)

so many names i didn't think of. love them. so cute!

<3

Amanda said...

Ihave to say that most of your pics are so similar to what I would've picked myself. Oh that Channing how lovely is he!! We need to set a time to go see his new movie(Dear John) It looks like a great tearjerker/romantic story :) You know me I love...LOVE :)

heather said...

That is a fun post!

Looks like you like brunettes!!

I like Zooey Dechanel too. She's so cute!

April said...

I think we probably have different tastes because Josh Krasinski is hideous. Sorrryyy!!! But your other guy picks are totally on! Esp. Justin and Channing. Though Channing is a little "thug" for me.

Even though Jenn's face is a little weird, she's unique and a mommy and pretty and I love her! But Mandy and Zooey are MY FAVES too!!!

I also love Megan Fox. I can't help it. She's skanky but still..

Anonymous said...

this is such a great list.... i love Mandy Moore. and Rachel must be one of the most adorable girls ever!

and I have loved JT since day one too...good choice.
and of course Matthew MacFadyen was so dreamy in Pride and Prejudice

tammy said...

Oh how I love John!! There is just something about a funny, good-looking mad who does it for me.

Wonder Woman said...

I love Jennifer Garner. And Kieth Urban is a fave, too. I had no idea the lead for Dashboard Confessional was so hot! I think he's on my list now, too.

My biggest girl crush is Rachel McAdams, and boy is Matt Damon.