Monday, January 4, 2010

Hey Piano Man


To my Dear {future} Love,
{sshhh} I am gonna tell you a secret... a sure fire way to steal my heart... is play me some music. You playing the piano...{or guitar}... whichever.... just makes me melt. I don't know why. It just happens.
Just a little tip for you!

xoxo,
your biggest fan!

5 comments:

JMay said...

Awww, this is such a cute post.

I agree.

For me, if a man can sing...ahhhh.

Love the blog lady! :-)

Jules AF said...

My ex-boyfriend played the piano/guitar, but I'm not a fan. It makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh I love it! SOOOO hot!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

LOVE the way you signed this letter {i'm behind so sorry if you sign it this way every time and I'm just now commenting about it}!

Anonymous said...

i agree with this completely... nothing is sexier than a man that can play/write music.