Friday, January 22, 2010

7 things


The wonderful Belen passed along this here award…I am supposed to come up with 7 things about me to share…hmm…and I have been having a hard time coming up with ones that you all don’t already know. I have had this saved and have been working on coming up with things all week. But I am determined to get this up before I forget…so….sorry if you know some of these already….

1. If SpongeBob is on I am {probably} watching it. Patrick Star is my favorite. I love him. I used to have a big Patrick stuffed pillow thing. {okay I still have it, it’s out in the garage somewhere I think}. My favorite episode is the one where SpongeBob loses his identity. Hilarious!
2. I love to play volleyball. I played in junior high. I was going through tryouts in High School and there was a miscommunication when the last tryout was. I missed it. My biggest regret of High School is not following through and continuing with volleyball.
3. I have like 5 books that I should be reading. And it’s overwhelming. So I haven’t been reading. The books are just on my shelf staring at me. Taunting me. Mocking me. I’ll get around to it. Promise.
4. You know I LOVE Pride and Prejudice. The book. The movie. I got the 5 hour version, with Collin Firth, a few years ago for Christmas. I still haven’t watched it. Partly because I want to watch it all at once. And I can’t find 5 hours to just watch it. But I want to. Maybe I need to have a P&P party with the girls. {Sam let’s do that!}
5. I like odd numbers.
6. I was called to go to girls camp. I am the Stake Staff Cabin Mom. Funny huh? I am excited. I think they like to call the youngest {well I am sure there are younger} person to be the cabin mom. I am really looking forward to it. Mainly because my Mommy is going. I actually was the cabin mom for them once before when I was the crafts assistant. And because I was the youngest one they nominated me to be in charge. This time its its own calling. {I will say that I am nervous about the skunks…that’s a whole other story.}
7. One of the most impressive {and earns big brownie points} in my eyes is when a guy knows what he wants to do {career/education wise}. That he is going to school and knows what he wants to go to school for. HUGE plus. I see that as a sign of maturity.

okay....the end

8 comments:

Jules AF said...

I completely agree with number 7! When guys are like, "Well, I want to be doing this one thing, but I haven't taken any steps to accomplishing it," that's when Im like, you are so not attractive.

Alyssa said...

Oh i Love Love watching Sponge Bob!

Micaela said...

you are so cute!

confession: my husband-to-be loves spongebob. ha

when he was sick, i went and got him a spongbob thermometer, and the cashier asked me if i had a sick baby at home.

i told her that i did :)

#2- i wish i had played sports.

and YES! to #7

happy weekend love! xo

Diana said...

#7 sounds like my husband :) Those are hard to find!

heather said...

Girl's Camp is so fun! I want to hear the skunk story because I'm getting the feeling there is one. ?

Also, make time for the five hour version. It's the best. The best!

Honey Bee said...

I completely agree with #7.
It shows that those boys aren't just wasting their lives you know...they have this control over their lives which I find sexy. ;)
Have a blast at camp. :P

David and Natalie Reheis said...

haha I like odd numbers too! Except nine...I just like to jump to ten from there. Good post!

Samantha said...

We definitely should do a P&P night and watch it! I watched the one you let me borrow about 4 times in two days, I love it:) My favorite is still the older one though.