This weekend was crazy!
My parents went out of town Thursday so my house was party central! (just kidding Mom if you are reading this)
Friday... didn't start so great, cracked a tooth at work and then got a speeding ticket on my way home. But that was the worst of the day so that is good I guess. Was able to finally spend some time visiting with Jessica, seems our Fridays have been busy lately. Hung out with a friend and then had a pretty crazy game night. Played some MOW, Swedish Twister (best game ever), Do you love your neighbor?, and some others... I don't think we got to bed till 4am, which by that point I was up for 24 hours, I didn't get a nap that day. But it was well worth it.
Saturday... Spent time cleaning which is best done while dancing and singing to music. Then some girl friends came over and we did our girl stuff; talking, eating, laughing, singing, eating, laughing... you know the drill. We watched the last 4 episodes of The New Girl... which I find absolutely hilarious... (yes I did try and look up the rules to True American, still doesn't make sense)...But I got to bed a little earlier... 3am!
Sunday... well I had a nice headache that kept me from church. Watched a few movies and got better for a Fireside. After which we went to a game night that was a COMPLETE dud... so we played Ninja in the street and walked around the neighborhood... it was a very very random evening... but we had a good time nonetheless...
I think all that partying caught up with me... woke up with another headache and was just way too tired.... so I stayed home... oops...
oh yeah... so I have been growing out my bangs and they are finally long enough to wear down, pulled to the side instead of pinned back all the time. YAY!
(Thanks Jessica for hinting that I start Weekend Updates again)
Monday, April 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Your hair is so pretty and LONG!!!! I have been growing out my bangs for what seems like FOREVER, but just recent;y saw some cute bangs on Pinterest, and now I'm tempted again....
Your weekend sounds like so much fun! But yeah, the lack of sleep can catch up to ya.... BUT you're only young once! :)
Party animal!!! Weekends like these make the weeks even worth it! :) and your hair is c.u.t.e.!!
HAHAHAAHAHAHA Just love your weekend updates. Especially since that weekend was hilarious.Thank you for letting us partay it up at your Mi Casa lol and I think you look AMAZING with your bangs grown long... Just sayin'
HAHAHAAHAHAHA Just love your weekend updates. Especially since that weekend was hilarious.Thank you for letting us partay it up at your Mi Casa lol and I think you look AMAZING with your bangs grown long... Just sayin'
HAHAHAAHAHAHA Just love your weekend updates. Especially since that weekend was hilarious.Thank you for letting us partay it up at your Mi Casa lol and I think you look AMAZING with your bangs grown long... Just sayin'
Post a Comment