Callie and Kenlee came for a few weeks from Ohio.
I got a whole week off of work. It was so much fun!
I loved cuddling and playing with my beautiful niece.
I could just watch that pretty girl for hours.
And I got to spend loads of time with Callie.
We chatted, sang at the top of our lungs, cried, ate junk food, got a pedicure,
went to the movies, watched tons of chick flicks, visited Krazy Sub a few times, and laughed a ton.
I absolutely LOVED having them here.
I think Callie's visit was timed perfectly with some issues I had going on with boys.
Heavenly Father KNEW I would need her here.
Her and my Mom have been such an amazing support.
Thank You Callie for such a wonderful visit!
You helped more than you know!
I can't wait till I get to snuggle that little girl in the summer!







2 comments:
Sounds delightful! :)
Awe.... yay for you blogging again!!
Sounds like you had a fabulous week off!! Adorable pictures... you all look great!!! :)
Post a Comment