… My mind is on a beach in CA. the beach is a happy/content place for me… which has me thinking… how many sundresses are too many for a week long beach/cruise vacation??? If you had to give a number… hypothetically speaking of course…
… My Mom has taught me to crochet… I am still learning… but so far… I LOVE it… so grateful I have her to teach me and there to ask any questions I have or fix any mistakes I make… it happens a lot.
… I am so not a dancer… which surprises me how much I love Zumba and Just Dance… I have zero moves myself. I went to a dance a week or so ago… oh gosh… not good… I seriously can’t shimmy… or shake my hips… you better bet your bottom dollar I pulled my moves from Zumba & Just Dance. I sure did. I was at least good for a few laughs…
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
84. That would be too many sundresses. Any number less then that is acceptable. Because think about it. You wake up, put one on, go to the beach, it gets wet/sandy, you need another. Maybe you spill something on yourself and have to change, you need another. Then if your going to go out at night clubbing or something, you need another.
Come to think of it you may need more then 84.....
ps I miss Zumba.
I've always known I'm not a dancer but doing Zumba has just reaffirmed that thought. I love it though!
You can never have too muany sundresses... but if I had to out a number on it, i would say three for every day you're on vacation. a breakfast dress, a day-lounging dress, and a night-time dress...
And if you don't bring enough, you can always buy a few while on vacation right? :)
I'm not much of a dancer either, but I just dance like nobody is watching!! :)
i can't dance AT ALL. my husband doesn't care and always wants to pull me out on the dance floor when we are at events but i get so humiliated trying to dance because I am AWFUL.
Also, i think, like, 15(?) may hit the "too many" mark. I think I took 9 or 10 on my 8 day honeymoon and wore every single one. lol
You can't have too many sun dresses in my opinion. I like variety. And they're always all so pretty, how do you narrow it down?
Post a Comment