Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my weekend was exhausting! (too much fun!)

When I think back on the weekend I want to take a nap.
Just thinking of Saturday alone does that.

Friday: OFF work! But still didn’t sleep in, well slept in from waking up at 4am…but not sleeping in as in getting at least 8 hours of sleep. I went to Jessica’s and visited and hung out with Preston. Went and picked up my Mom from work and we planned on going to lunch with Tylon. Made some Baby shower invites for my SIL Amanda. Ty came home and we went to Crackers & Co. BEST sandwich ever… oh man… Pablano Pork Carnitas Melt. Heavenly I tell you!!! Tried to take a little nap. Worked on the invites some more… Went out with friends. Shopping and Nielsen’s Frozen Custard.

Saturday: RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL!!!! I ate… and ate... and walked…. and ate… and saved Preston from a bee… and ate some more…. Almost threw up… like dangerously close to having to barf in public… thank heavens that passed because that would have been embarrassing. After the RF I got home and went shopping with Tylon and Mom… came home… and went out with Tashina…. More shopping… I was exhausted!

Sunday: All I could think of was a nap… that’s my favorite thing about early church… Sunday naps! Watched some Oscars with my Dad. Then some Tylenol PM for the win! I had a great weekend… exhausting… but great!

No comments: