… I was forced to stay home from work yesterday. I woke up. Got all ready. Went to my car. (I have this paranoia with my tires…them being low or flat so I always check them…) Good thing I do… because my back tire was COMPLETELY flat. So I had to call in and go back to bed. Thank heavens it was patchable thanks to Tylon and my Dad I made it back to work today.
…So I have this fear… and it’s like an anxiety I feel build up in me… When I step away from the counter and I have a knife in my hand I have this fear that I’ll drop it and it will land and completely cut off one of my toes… I see it happening anytime I step away from the counter a knife in my hand. My toes are precious. I can’t live without one of them. They have been my cutest feature for the longest time!
… I colored my hair. Not much different. Just a touch darker. It may not be noticeable as no one has said anything.
… There seems to be a lot going on. Maybe why I haven’t felt like blogging. Throwing two baby showers in the next couple months… dentist appointments… church calling and activities… oh… and I am going on a cruise… end of May… seriously can’t wait. {more to come on that one}
Thursday, February 24, 2011
the TRUTH is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I would LOVE to see a pic of your new hair!! I bet it's noticeable ;)
I totally understand the busy-no-blogging thing. happens to me all the time!
ok weird. i'm totally paranoid about flat tires and cutting off a finger! {not quite the same as the toe, but close}
If I don't check my tires everytime I feel a bump in the road or it just feels off driving I worry I have a flat tire.
Let me know if you need ANY help with baby showers or stuff.
JEALOUS as heck about your cruise!!!!
Post a Comment