… There is this dilemma…. Dashboard Confessional is coming in concert March 24th, I think this would be my 5th time seeing him…or 6th… I have lost count… anyways they are selling these Meet & Greet passes… meaning I could MEET Chris… {Remember him being on my top 5 list}
… but its $200… is it worth it… oh man…tough call!... seriously I can't decide...
…that I actually had a conversation with Tylon, Jadon & Amanda about what life would be like if we farted out of our belly button. I have no idea where the thought came from. {but go ahead…ponder that…}. Ty pointed out that we probably wouldn’t have any more belly button lint. It’s true…it could solve problems. But I seriously think back on that convo and laugh out loud…it was hilarious!
… so I chose to get a 30lb. Kettle Bell with this CSN Stores review and I am super duper excited… can’t wait!!! Squat swings are magical!
{what are your truths???}






3 comments:
HAha I just saw Chris do an acoustic show down in LA at this small venue, it was pretty awesome. But the security was ridiculous and I got harassed 3 times for using my camera, so I don't have any pictures. :(
If it cost me $200 to meet johnny depp i'd do it!! and he doesn't even sing!! -- just to put it into perspective! ;)
i never quite got how to use a kettle bell. i have a 20 lb one but don't know what to do with it... show me? hehe
Maybe I did the Firework dance while I read that, maybe not.
Ok. The 200 dollars includes merchandise and stuff right? Worth it.
Magical is not the word I would use to describe squat swings. Painful is more accurate.
Would you have to go #2 out of your belly button too? I don't think I'd like that. It would be awkward on a toilet. Also, if you were pregnant, would your womb be in your butt? These are all things to think of.
Post a Comment