Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the TRUTH is...

…Jessica informed me about the 99 cent store selling my addiction that is Crystal Light Energy. So I hopped on over there, and bought all the boxes I could find. 19 to be exact. Nearly 75% off. AMAZING!!!! I think I am good for several months.

… I did a 10k yesterday at the gym. Holy crap. That was tough. My body just did NOT want to cooperate and run. It was pretty torturous…At least I know what my time is when I feel like crap.

…Have you heard of green monsters??? I have been seeing it a lot across the bloggy land… and decided I must try it. It’s really not too bad and really quite feeling.

... I dance to the songs I have learned on Just Dance while I am in my car. Mainly Katy Perry's Firework song.

... I have been fighting calling in sick everyday this week. Mostly today. Went to bed with a headache, slept horribly and woke with a worse headache. Joy!

{What are your truths??}

4 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

i LOVE crystal light energy...WHERE did you get them?

Jessica/Patrick said...

HAHAH!!!! I have 7 boxes sitting on top of my fridge. I'm set for life! Or at least a few months.
I finally did the Firework song! I can't wait till our next Zumba class when we get to "freestyle". We are sooooooooooooo gonna jam out.
I want to try a green monster. But like a baby version of it, not a huge one.
My truths are that I can't think of any truths to post. Not yet at least.

Erin Cox said...

HA I love when you find your favoritest things in bulk for cheap!!

Holy moly, those green monsters sound crazy! I must try one... off to the grocery store! haha

Sorry you're not feeling well... Hope you feel better soon.

Oh, and yes I've been watching BL but didn't catch last nights episode. I need to watch it ASAP.

Belen said...

Hahahaha, I love you! When I hear a song that I dance to on Just Dance, I break into the moves as well! :P Or sometimes I just bust them out on songs that a are similar. It's too fun. :)