Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a new celebrity bf

yeah a new one... or an addition to my slew... (ie Channing, Justin & Keith)
it was a tough call to share this confidential information.
but alas i knew it was needed to be shared.
or maybe just to claim him...
anywho.... the new celebrity bf....
Andrew Garfield(ooooo ahhhhh)
after i saw The Social Network I fell in LOVE with him...i immediately IMDB'd him
sad that there really wasn't a lot of work from him, that i knew.
but guess what. he heard my plea. he is the new spideyi can't wait. i CAN NOT wait...
fact: i just watched some interveiws...he has an accent... i love him more...
(swoon)
(photos via)

1 comment:

Jessica/Patrick said...

He's pretty great.
The movie he's in- The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus is not so great. It's kinda meh...
REALLY liked him in The Social Network though. Dare I say more then JRT?!
And even though I think it's overkill to do another Spider Man movie, I'm glad he's in it. For he is wonderful.