… I am such a clean freak … So much different than when I was little. I was the BEST at doing everything I could to not actually clean my room… I was so good at hiding things and cramming things in corners and under my bed; and now… I can’t even go to sleep if my room is messy.
… I hate when there are so many things I want to get done that then I just do nothing. Like its all to overwhelming that I do squat. I am pretty sure that is NOT the best way to get things done.
… I cannot shake my hips; for the life of me… I can’t do it. Thank heavens I take the back row in Zumba. I can’t even shimmy my shoulders. But I have a BLAST… that is all that matters right!?!
… Jolly Time’s Blast O’Butter Popcorn is probably the best butter popcorn out there…and my favorite snack as of late… (thanks Dad for getting more when we were out… I didn’t even ask)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
so can you do zumba if you are unfit? or would i die in a heap and sulk?
you need some shakira lessons :) shakey hips!!!
I can't get anything done if there are too many things either! Maybe I should start doing my truths as well...
I know what you mean, especially the one about not being able to do ANYTHING if you don't know where to start! :S
I am such a neat freak too. One thing that I hate the most is someone touching my "organized mess" and cleaning up after me, they just never seem to remember where the put something away.
Post a Comment