... switching to a country station to hear my beautifully talented Keith makes me happy.
... i only have a few hours left of work. and then a target trip (hello social network). a nap and an evening with great friends. pretty excited.
... i am having a good eyelash day. it doesnt happen that often.
... being so close to HIB that I could of smacked his butt. dont worry. i didnt. i refrained. but oh it was tempting... kidding. what an ice breaker though right. (on a side note... no i did not talk to him. too shy. but we are in the same institute class which is a good start. maybe i can sit closer to him and start up a convo that way. or learn how to approach a cute guy. or get more confidence. something. )
... this coworker asks me every friday if i am out early today. yeah. its my schedule. been like this for over 6 months. stop asking.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I think you will love the social network. it is amazing. i loved it.
ha ha COME on....HIB...COME on dooo it....
also I thought social network was eh
A good eyelash day! hahah! Must me nice not to have straight eyelashes like me & preston.
With a mouth like Hayden Christensen and a stature like Channing you MUST talk to HIB (H.I.B). Consider it my birthday present.
I am using those "how to approach a cute guy" tips.
Remember Boy #1? He asked me to join him and his friends to dinner (and like, his friends OUTSIDE OF WORK... he hadn't invited anyone else we work with!!!!) but unfortunately I was already out bowling. :(
But I'm being assertive and I texted him at midnight to creative casual convo. Seems I haven't done any harm. :))))
I loved, loved, loved social network! very interesting.
just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering the Nakate giveaway :).
I loved, loved, loved social network! very interesting.
just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering the Nakate giveaway :).
Hey Krissa Walters!
You crack me up! Have I ever told you that before? You are super cute! So Nathaniel and I are going to DC February 26th to May 12th! Save up your sick days and come visit me! :)
We are going to be living like 2 or 3 miles away from the White House! (We are switching houses with a family that used to be in my ward) Everything will either be in walking distance or easily accessible on the subway!
Talk to you soon!
Stacey
Post a Comment