it is SO hard... you're in my prayers and i just know Pooh Bear is running around with my mooshie in heaven.xo
Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that. It is so very difficult to say goodbye to such a loyal friend. I've been there too many times...Sending BIG HUGS and happy thoughts your way!!
Awww all my love that is soo hard.
It is so hard to lose a pet. Glad you were able to have 13 1/2 wonderful years together.
I'm so sorry. :(
Oh so sad. I'm sorry.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
it is SO hard... you're in my prayers and i just know Pooh Bear is running around with my mooshie in heaven.
xo
Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that. It is so very difficult to say goodbye to such a loyal friend. I've been there too many times...
Sending BIG HUGS and happy thoughts your way!!
Awww all my love that is soo hard.
It is so hard to lose a pet. Glad you were able to have 13 1/2 wonderful years together.
I'm so sorry. :(
Oh so sad. I'm sorry.
Post a Comment