Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Truth is...

….I got my wish… I get a NEPHEW and a NIECE… I am so so darn excited… I already bought them each an outfit… I can’t wait till they make their appearance! My mind is already spinning for their dual baby shower… so excited!

…I remember making sugar cookies…I think with my Grandma… maybe not…maybe it was with my Mom… I just remember dipping the bottom of a glass cup in colored sugar and squashing the cookies down. I want to make some of those cookies….

… I can’t wait to spend some time with all my family this weekend… The best thing about Christmas is just being together.

… I think… no… I know… I’m gonna be the BEST Aunt… pretty much… yeah… ssshhhh…. Don’t tell the others!

3 comments:

Erin Cox said...

Awe congrats Auntie!!! that is such great news!! I know you'll make a wonderful Aunt!! {I never had one, boys rule the elder genes!!}

Funny you should mention cookies... i was going to do a little blog post on my family's Christmas cookies!! How funny...

I'm excited to spend time with family this weekend too... i love seeing my brothers and parents. gotta love the holidays!!!

Samantha said...

Yea!!! One of each, that's so exciting:) Who's having which?
I know you'll be the best aunt, because you already buy them stuff:)

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Yeah you will seriously rock the aunt business. Yay!!!