Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birthday Recap!!!!

Whew… 26…
I had a GREAT day! I have the greatest family! Really I do…
Some tidbits about my birthday….
- My Mom and Dad made both my favorites… (Remember when I mentioned that I wanted both on my blog??). They made delicious peppermint cupcakes and six layer bars!
- I did have to work… but lucky me, my birthday landed on our departments Fall Festival. So I got free lunch and spent a couple hours playing games and hanging with coworkers. Pretty awesome if I do say so myself!
- Snuck a little nap in there.
- Got a couple awesome singing voicemails from my siblings.
- My Facebook page was flooded with birthday wishes! I really do have the best people in my life!
- Tylon made me the coolest card ever! Hand drawn Spongebob and Patrick card. I think I’ll frame it! He also got me Despicable Me and some mint M&M’s
-Got some pretty awesome gold glitter heels! ... I was tempted to sleep in them! Goodness I love shoes!
- Also got a sewing machine from my wonderful parents… and my siblings got me some make-up, those glitter heels, Spongebob Christmas and Parenthood Season 1!
- Watched the Biggest Loser Finale! - This was what Radon wrote in my card. Hilarious! I have decided to make Rainbows & Giggles my closing sentiments from now on...

I had a GREAT day!!! and not to worry...birthday celebrations aren't over... my friends are taking me out to The Cheesecake Factory saturday for lunch! Woot Woot!!!!

7 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! =)

● C E L I N A ● said...

26 was a good year for me.
So was "fake" 26.

I bet this is a lucky year for you!

Pia said...

Happy birthday!!! :)

Sounds like you had a good day.
I'm dying to see a picture of the glitter heels.
And have lots of fun celebrating on Saturday!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Happy Birthday :)

Belen said...

rainbows and giggles! love it! i'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday. :)

thegirlhassparke said...

happy birthday!!! a sewing machine is such a fantastic present. I love that rainbows and giggles.

meg fee said...

happy birthday!!! it sounds like a day of perfect simplicity--absolutely lovely. here's to hoping 26 is a year of wonderful surprises.