Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Truth is...

... yesterday I turned 26... WOW... why does that seem SO much older than 25... someone explain! I had a GREAT birthday!!!!!

... remember that beauty contest thing I told you as a truth a few weeks ago... my mom posted the picture on her blog... check it out!

... Everywhere I go they either do not sell Dove Peppermint Bark... or they are sold out... Target my go to place...SOLD OUT... what the heck... this sends me into panic mode... I need me some DPB!

... I am extremely excited to be an Aunt... gosh I really don't want to wait 5 more months...sheesh! I told my sister in law that the only outfits I will buy are ones that say "I have the best Aunt ever"... and then use a Sharpie to write my name in there, as they will have other Aunts.... just need to let everyone know its me. Ha!

...I have taken Zumba a few times. One of the songs I heard on the radio yesterday. Yes, yes I did start doing some of the dance moves. Thankfully I was in my car!

... Christmas is in 10 days... 10 DAYS!!! I am so excited for all my family to be together!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

26 was a GOOD year for me. I hope it's good for you too!
You should use your Cricut & sewing maching and MAKE onesies that say "i have the best Aunt Krissa ever!". It'll be good practice for you so you can sew things for me.
I HEART Zumba!!!!

10 days...sheesh...

Samantha said...

Happy Late Birthday! I don't think 26 is that old. I know it will be a good year for you because you have a great attitude! Also, I looked at that beach picture on your mom's blog and it was sooooooo CUTE!!! You were really tan too. What a fun thing to have done:)

Nichole said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I can't find Dove Peppermint Bark anywhere..didn't even get to try it :o(

Your b-day card (above) is pretty hilarious.

PS- Just so you don't think I'm some random creeper - I've been reading your blog for awhile but don't think I've ever commented. Ok, maybe that does make me a creeper. ;o)