Saturday, December 18, 2010

guess what.... it's saturday...

HOORAY!!!
But I am at work… only 2.5 more hours to go… I am flexing 4 hours so I can leave 4 hours early Christmas Eve. So all is good. I am however a bit bored… thus the post.
{Besides I want to get out of just posting about my weekends and truths.}

Yesterday I exchanged Christmas gifts with Jessica and also got a birthday gift from her… I must say she is a pretty awesome gift giver… She made me an apron… Like the cutest apron ever; pink, black, and white with zebra print and polka dots. I love it. I wanted to sleep in it. She also got me a Spongebob lunch box. I am going to be the coolest girl at work now! And for Christmas I got a pair of nude peep toe heels and the new Bruno Mars CD… AWESOME right!!! Gosh I am so excited and so grateful!!!! {I still can’t get over that she made me an apron I absolutely LOVE it!}

My friends are taking me out to my favorite place {The Cheesecake Factory} for lunch today…. For my birthday… woot woot…

I suppose I should “get back to work” and be somewhat productive…. Pssshhhh…..

5 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

It is a pretty dang cute apron if I do say so myself! And it was SUPER hard not to talk about it or show it to you for the 2 weeks it was hanging in my "Christmas closet" <-- thats where the Christmas gifts are stored. shhhhh.
I'm glad you liked all your gifts :D
LESS THAN 2 HRS TILL CF!!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

happy Saturday!

Amanda said...

Sounds super cute! I can't wait to see it!

Claire Kiefer said...

Happy birthday (is it today?)! Hope you make it through the work day quickly--it will totally be worth it on Christmas Eve.

mrsashcake said...

how fun! sounds like Christmas is starting out good so far! :]