Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another CSN Stores Giveaway... $45!!!

UPDATE... JESSICA IS THE GIVEAWAY WINNER!

I am in love with CSN stores….and they are offering yet another giveaway for $45.

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find anything you need whether it be a chic handbag, leather briefcase or even cute cookware! I love browsing all their sites.

I have ordered several things from CSN and must say they have so many great options. If I was the one that won I think I would order some Kettle Bells… LOVE those things

…So… the important part… TO ENTER….
Just leave a comment telling me what you would use or put the $45 for…
and leave your email address!
Giveaway ends January 7th!

{please note this will not cover international fees}

10 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I have my eye on a pasta maker! i would LOVE to be able to roll my own pasta out. And then well cut it of course!

We got your Christmas Card yesterday!! So freaking cute! did you make all those by hand?

Anonymous said...

I had good luck last time, so here goes nothing!

I want to buy a Keurig coffee maker!

Cami P said...

I am in desperate need of a new toaster oven!! It looks like they have some great ones too.

camigwilliam@gmail.com

Jessica/Patrick said...

you'd order kettle bells?!? Like the things you swing at the gym?! What are you CRAZY!??!?!!

I need a pancake pan.
I happen to be hosting a pancake birthday party in a few weeks, and my pancakes never look pretty.

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Hi Krissa! I saw your blog on Haley's :) Hope you don't mind!

If I won this, I could totally use a new handbag or purse. I've been carrying around a diaper bag for the past 2 and 1/2 years and I would love to have something cute to take out with me when I don't take the kids out too!

-Adree
bajensen07@gmail.com

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I've been needing a baby gate to block off my kitchen so Oaklynn doesn't get into anything dangerous in there. So, I would get a baby gate!

wdcooley3@hotmail.com

Walters Family said...

Stuff...for kitchen, bedroom, bathroom... any room... just stuff!
bwalters61@gmail.com

tammy said...

Ooh! I am loving their red and white Christmas dishes, the singing birthday cake plate, but I really need some new outdoor lighting so I'd probably spend it towards a hanging lantern and some new coach lights. How fun!


time2shop@gmail.com

Nichole said...

I'd put the money toward a new pair of shoes. The pair I wear most are 10 years old. I think it's time for a new pair!!

Callie said...

I would put it towards a SilverStone Culinary Colors 13 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set in Silver! I need new pots and pans badly! :)