Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Update

Friday- *Half Day *Borders (bought Mockingjay) *Bath & Body Works *Down East Basics *Picked up my Mom from work *Target *Kohl’s (new pair of Black heels) *Bashas *Big 5 *Pedicures *Bashas (yes twice) *NO NAP *AZ Scream Park *Screaming so much it gave me a headache and a sore throat, but it was a blast! *Fun times with the girls!!! *Wal-Mart (yes I prefer to go late at night when no one should be there) *EXHAUSTED!!!!

Saturday- *Didn’t sleep in, I woke up at 7:20am… then my mind started going with what I needed to do & I was up for the day. *Garage Sale with my Mom *Michael’s (GLITTER!) *Dunkin Donuts *Target (yes, again) *Visiting with Jessica and Preston *Made some of the best cookie dough EVER! *Finishing up my Costume *HALLOWEEN PARTY *Making new friends *Karaoke *Native New Yorker in costumes *Prepared my lesson for Sunday (yeah, last minute, busy week)
{Me...baseball player!}

{Tylon and I, he was part of the three amigos}
{Amanda (witch), Me, Heather (Elizabeth Bennett)}
Sunday- HAPPY HALLOWEEN! *Church (lesson went well) *Randon and Callie came to visit for a little bit on their way back to Flagstaff * UP! *NAP *Caught up on some Parenthood (watched 4 episodes, still behind 2) *Got to bed fairly early for a Sunday

HAPPY MONDAY!!!


4 comments:

Belen said...

Who has one of the prettiest faces ever? YOU my friend, YOU!

angelina la dawn said...

i can't wait to read mockingjay! i'm finally going to get to it this week :)

Walters Family said...

You look so AWESOME... do you see that? Dang Sexy Baseball player too! Love the look, Girl!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh you look so cute as a baseball player!!!