Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekedn Update

Friday – I went to Jessica’s right after work and visited and played with Preston for a few hours. We went to lunch at Olive Garden where our food was delicious. Hooray for breadsticks. {Why must they ask if you want more breadsticks…really… do people say no?} Afterwards I went home and napped. Talked to my sister for a bit on the phone. I also read the first chapter of Harry Potter 7. I need to speed things up as I am going to see the midnight showing. Watched How to Train your Dragon…seriously LOVED that movie… so cute.

Saturday – Woke up at like 9:20 and we made breakfast together as a family. Biscuits and gravy and eggs. YUM! I worked on my hair flowers got the last bit of the backs glued on and they are finished, finally. I also watched Letters to Juliet…which I thought was really cute. It was Amanda’s (Jadon’s wife) birthday Friday so we all went to lunch/dinner. So fun to be with family. I love it! I went to the state fair for the first time as well. Had so much fun and did everything that I believe was part of the first time fair experience, everything I was told to do anyways. I did this one ride that was so scary but fun… I got to the top and as we waited for the people to load on the other end I was ready to get down… but I survived and would have gone again.

{Me & Krystal and holy fried goodness...
we sampled the fried snickers, fried twinkie and fried oreo's...
fried oreo's are by far the best!}
{Kayle, Me, Tashina, and Krystal....FERRIS WHEEL!}
{Tashina and I ...ready for the Ferris Wheel}
{Me...and the delicious corn dog}

Sunday – after a beautiful nap Shay came to visit… love when she comes over. Went to a CES fireside that was so good. And talked to friends for awhile. Slept horribly! It’s a short week for me. I only work 3 days as I have a holiday and then vacation day. I am so excited!!!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Erin Cox said...

Krissa... you look AMAZING!!! I seriously love that shirt on you.

And all that food is making me hungry...

I am jealous of your short week! I so wish it was friday already!!

HAPPY MONDAY GORGEOUS!!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Why was our waitress at Olive Garden so mean?!!?

● C E L I N A ● said...

that corn dog just made me hungry

Claire Kiefer said...

So funny--fairs are so fun and it's totally necessary to indulge in greasy fair food--but I have to say that last time I ate fried food (churros) at the fair, I felt HORRIBLE afterwards, haha!