Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Truth is...

…My Dad passed along a link to the Black Friday ads… There is Cricut on sale and I want it. I want it badly!

…okay… I will admit. I love the Darcy in the new(er) version of P&P. I hear good things about the Darcy in the long BBC version. I own that version; just haven’t seen it. One reason besides lack of time… Colin Firth plays Darcy… really… not my version of Darcy. Okay…that was a big confession… I just see him dancing and singing like in Mama Mia.

…Harry Potter is constantly on my mind as I am reading book 7. Like I wish I could send my mom a Patronus message about that Cricut. {She also wants one.}

…I used to hate hot chocolate. I thought it tasted like barf. Now that I can add sugar and more chocolate… It's all good!

…I am really really excited for Harry Potter tomorrow… the fun begins at 3:00 when we go stand in line… Midnight showings are so fun, love the experiences!!!!


Do you want to exchange Christmas Cards????
Send me your address at krissareann{at}gmail{dot}com....
and I will send you my address back!!!

6 comments:

mrsashcake said...

1. my mom and i tried to get the cricut on black friday like 2 years ago and they were gone in 20 minutes. luckily she still found one for me for my christmas present and i love that thing.

2. that's funny about Colin Firth because he will always be an adorable English man to me after Bridget Jones Diary. I love him :]

3. So jealous you are seeing Harry tomorrow. Must see it in the big theaters somehow.

4. Did I ever send you my address or do you still have it from last year? Can't remember?

xoxo

Jessica/Patrick said...

I insist right now we set a day to watch the long P&P. We can invite everyone & make Christmas cookies. Our new Mr. Darcy was made for that role.
Patrick add's so much stuff to his hot chocolate! Like creamers and sugars and stuff. I like it plain. Which I guess means I like the taste of barf. HA!
Harry Potter is CONSTANTLY on my mind too!! Hence the only 1 harry potter reference allowed a day.
Have you map'd out your Black Friday plan?? I believe all your Midnight showing experience will give you an advantage over people during Black Friday madness.
p.s Pierce Brosnan singing in Mama Mia is the worst thing ever. EVER.

● C E L I N A ● said...

WATCH THE LONG ONE. as a LOVER of the book, its amazing to see it almost word for word.

I LOVE IT! I love him!

though the new darcy is pretty hot

Erin Cox said...

YAY for Christmas cards!!

And YAY for HArry Potter... I couldn't stop thinking about it either when i was reading it. It's just SO good!! I lost a lot of sleep on work nights reading that last book!

What is a Cricut? Am I totally out of the loop?

NEVER seen any of the P&P movies... i know that might shock A LOT of people...

I plan on seeing Harry Potter sometime this weekend, can't wait!!!

Off the subject, are you all caught up on Biggest Loser and Parenthood?

Belen said...

i laughed and slightly choked on my own saliva when i read the part about colin firth and mamma mia. i too can never look at him the same way again! lol!

ps, you know my address is on my blog! :) also, i need yours too!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!