… Yesterday I was texting my friend, Kaylee. I was on my way home from work and decided to grab some lunch. Went through the drive thru and she is right in front of me…all the while we have been texting for the past couple hours. SO FUNNY! And so random…I laughed so much… it was the weirdest thing!
…I won first place in a beach babe modeling contest. {Don’t worry it wasn’t recent…haha} I think I was like 6. I’ll have to get that picture scanned in and uploaded here.
…I can’t believe I am going to be 26 in a little over a month. Kind of depressing.
…This Saturday will mark 2 years since I had the weight loss surgery (vertical sleeve) done. I can’t believe it has been 2 years.
…I am drinking my first cup of hot chocolate this morning. It is brightening my day. And the fact it’s out of my Spongebob Squarepants mug just makes it that much better.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
The Truth is...
{PLAY ALONG!!!!...what are your truths??}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I have those run-in experiences with friends every now and then! Isn't it weird how that happens?
Sooooo when exactly is your birthday? Inquiring minds (who like to give presents) want to know : )
Happy Wednesday
I was thinking of having hot cocoa today too!!! it's just one of those days!
LOVE the shoes in your header!
that is such a funny run-in story! i bet you both died laughing. mmmm hot cocoa, SO good now I want some! congrats on 2 years -- hope all is going well!
Post a Comment