Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Truth Is...

…I don’t care much for the music of John Mayer, Nickelback, or Evanescence. {Don’t judge}

…I am thinking I want to make a lot of my Christmas gifts this year! The question now is do I have the mindset to get all that I want made, made??? ...hmm…I better get my work on.

…ummm…no gym this week… too many things happening that I won’t make it… ugh… I kinda hate that…but what can I do…oh well…it’s just this week… I’ll be back next week…{yes, I am talking to myself}

…I sometimes forget that people aren’t awake when I am… (on work days) … I’ll think of texting someone and then remember that they probably are not awake yet. Lame!

…You know what’s good. Whole Wheat Ritz with Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese spread.

… I haven’t read the last Harry Potter book. The movie is coming out soon… I need to get on that! It is on my bedside shelf at least… been there for a LONG time…

{PLAY ALONG!!!!}

5 comments:

Erin Cox said...

Krissa, my darling friend...

Making Christmas gifts takes a lot of work and dedication, but the result is so much more personal.

I too, took a little break from the gym... got back on the treadmill this week, but i'm only going every other day. sometimes breaks are just needed when life happens.

I totally have the same early-riser problem. I get to work about 30 minutes before everyone else is awake... i should give u my number, then you could text me! :)

Those ritz cracker snack sounds life perfection... and you need to read Harry Potter... that one is the BEST one. Come out to Cali so we can go see that movie together? :)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY

Erin Cox said...

wow, i kinda lost my grammar on that last sentence...

"THAT ritz cracker snack sounds LIKE perfection!" - is what i meant to say.

Belen said...

haha, i love you!

john mayer = agreed. but i can tolerate having to be stuck in my friend's car listening to it. but when she busts out taylor swift... no.

sometimes i wanna text you at 12, and then i do, and i'm like "crap! i think she's sleeping!"

its okay, about HP, i skipped 3, 4, ,5 haha. i'm working on it!

● C E L I N A ● said...

ok sooooo I always get these like amazing ideas of what to make people. Then I go look at all the spplies, the time it takes and blah...

then i buy gift cards...MUah ha ha.

And our family does a gift exchange so I only have to do one sibling a year.


If you wanted to make me one of these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60780514/rolled-frayed-fabric-flower-pdf-tutorial?ref=sr_list_7&ga_search_query=fabric+flower+brooch+pin&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=1&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags

in like a black, grey, white design I would gladly accept!

=)

David and Natalie Reheis said...

seriously read HP stat! STAT MEANS NOW!! :) I do not care for the music you mentioned either. Glad I'm not the only one!