It's Monday. And that makes me want to cry. Monday's (and Wednesday's) are my long days at work. (yes, yes it does pay off Friday when I get a half day.) Monday's are tough! But the weekend was good. Went by too fast as always. But it was good.Friday after a much needed nap my Mom and I went shopping. The goal was to find something purple for the reception coming up this Saturday. We went everywhere. At least that is what it felt like. After a few hours of shopping and some purchases from me from Down East Basics and Victoria Secrets (I needed to stock my body butter). We called it a day. Decided we would resume the search on Saturday. My mom needed a dress still, I had found a purple shirt. I went out with Heather and Amanda that night. We ate at Carrabba's and then went and saw Inception. That movie was genius! I loved it!
Saturday, Mom and I went back out to several more stores. We FINALLY found her dress. At thee LAST place we went to. That's how it works right. She got the perfect dress at a steal of a price. After shopping I made a quick stop at Jessica's to see her and P-Unit. Then I had talked the family into seeing Inception with me. Again. We first met up at this crazy good pizza place called Casanova Brother's. Then went to the movie. It was so nice to be with the family! It was also nice to have others to talk to about the movie. That conversation is fun!
It was a great weekend. Very busy. And too short. But that is how it always is right!
I made her buy this one. So cute. And hello it has a bow!
P.S...The lovely Miss Krista over at Running Through Life gave this sweet award.
I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.
I share a lot of things about myself with you all.
...so I just will link to my Truth Is segment....
(I already have a tough enough time thinking those up... HaHa)
HAPPY MONDAY!!!
I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.I share a lot of things about myself with you all.
...so I just will link to my Truth Is segment....
(I already have a tough enough time thinking those up... HaHa)
HAPPY MONDAY!!!






4 comments:
who is that beautiful lady?!
loooovin' the dress and overall outfit. i have only one pair of heels (well wedges really) and i'm still not use to them so i hardly ever wear them. come to SoCal and hang out with me in heels and teach me! lol.
I'm excited to see you on Saturday at the reception!!!! :) Freakin cute dress!
Thanks so much for taking me EVERYWHERE to find that perfect dress for the reception. I really, really appreciate it! You look awesome in the dress, so fun!
I heard from a client at work that Casanova brothers has the best pizza!! I need to go now for sure! Those dresses are so super cute!! i love dresses! so comfy and simple to wear!
Post a Comment