Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Update!

Friday of course began (after my half day at work) with GPT. It was difficult. I was sore from Wednesday’s workout. I am still sore from Friday. Hopefully, I will survive today’s class. After gym I met up with Jessica and Patrick to see Eclipse. (Still a good movie.) Although the theater was extremely hot. The AC was broken (yes, the employees knew this before the movie started yet still had us sit through the movie in there, we do live in AZ, its dang hot. Then add a good 75 people into a theater. Well, you get the idea. They did at least give a a free movie pass for a future visit.) Mom and I also got a start on the letters for Amanda and Jadon as her bridal shower was Saturday. Later Jessica and I went to Suzie’s to see her and her cute little baby. After, Mom and I finished up the letters and then we watched ‘Remember Me’. (I finally bought the movie. Every time I went to the store I would pick it up and before I would check out I would put it down. My mom finally told me Friday to just buy it.)
{these are the letters we made that spell their last name.}

Saturday I was dragged to the gym by Jessica. I decided that Lady Gaga has crazy music videos. (Alejandro, don’t get what that video is about, but I definitely think those guys in the video shouldn’t mention they were in it. Hello high heels and awkward dancing.) Mom, Kaylee, and I then headed over to Amanda’s bridal shower. It was fun! Saturday was kind of just a lazy day. I got a nap. And then I dragged Tylon with me to Target where we spent a good 30-45 minutes in the toy aisle looking for a birthday present for Ethan. We decided to go see Despicable Me. (Super cute movie!) I fell asleep to ‘Remember Me’. (I think Rob is great in this movie!)

Sunday I was invited to go to Ethan’s first birthday party. I got to see Samantha, Natalie, and Suzie and their families. It was so nice! I love those girls! I got to bed way too late because I couldn’t sleep. (I guess that’s what happens when you sleep in way too late) This week will go by quickly (I hope). I get my hair cut on Tuesday. And we head to Utah Friday morning because Jadon and Amanda are getting married Saturday. So excited/happy for them! We then make the trip back home right after…. (Hooray! 24 hours of driving time.)

Hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

Pia said...

The letters are so pretty!! How did you make them?

Jules AF said...

No air conditioning???? I would leave. The point of going to see a movie in the summer is how cool it is!

Samantha said...

Thanks for coming to Ethan's party:) and the fun toy! That is ridiculous they had everyone watch a movie in a theatre with no a/c in the SUMMER? Sorry:(

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Yes! My name's in there! :) It was good to see you!