Friday, July 16, 2010

Movie Quote Friday

Remember Me


Tyler: Everything you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it, because nobody else will.
Tyler: You know what day I'm staring at, Michael. By 22, Ghandi had 3 kids; Motzart, 37 symphonies; and Buddy Holly was dead. Ally Craig: I have my dessert first.
Tyler: Is that a political statement? A medical condition, perhaps?
Ally Craig: I just don't see the point in waiting. I mean, what if I die while eating my entree?
Tyler: Is that probable?
Ally Craig: It's possible. What if I choke? What if an asteroid come hurling down onto the restaurant?... I'll tell you what, if you swear on your eternal soul that I'll make it through my entree, then I'll wait. But before you answer, consider that if something does happen, you'll have to live the rest of your life knowing that not only did you lie to me, but you denied of my one last indulgence. Are you prepared to shoulder that kind of responsibility?Tyler: [tries to kiss her, but is denied]
Ally Craig: Not tonight. Not never, but just not tonight.
Tyler: So, dessert first in case of asteroids, yes. But kissing a guy you seem at least somewhat attracted to before riding off into the unknown New York night alongside a panda you've only just met, no?
Ally Craig: [kisses him] You're weird.
Tyler: I know.Caroline Hawkins: [walking on the benches] So are you going to come to the art show?
Tyler: [sitting on his bike] No.
[laughs]
Tyler: Abso-freakin-lutely! Of course I'll come.
Tyler: You have a daughter who sincerely believes that you don't like her. She's communicating. Why aren't you listening? Why aren't you *riveted?*
Tyler: Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it. Because nobody else will. Like when someone comes into your life and half of you says you're nowhere near ready, but the other half says: make her yours forever.
Tyler: Caroline asked me if I knew what I'd say if I knew you could hear me. I told her I know: I love you. God, I miss you. And I forgive you.

{I LOVE this movie! Let me tell you how painful it was to find pictures of Rob. Ok. Totally kidding. Now that I have looked through all these pictures and quotes I now want to watch the movie. Again. Yup. I'll fall asleep to Rob tonight. Sounds like a plan! Enjoy!}

7 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I've been really wanting to see this movie! Is it out on dvd yet?

Brittany said...

LOVE this movie!

Belen said...

I was surprised at how much I'd love this movie. It was the perfect movie to end my day of movie hopping with my BP that one day.

Stealing the quote for my Facebook status, lol.

its simple love said...

Seems like an adorable movie. Maybe, just maybe, I shall see it. When it goes to the dollar movies that is. Theaters are so expensive right now.

Rachael

Unknown said...

lovely pics xxx

jennykate77 said...

I BIG red fuzzy *heart* Remember Me and Rob's character, Tyler!! The line "Abso-freakin-lutely!" is my favorite line!! I use it frequently!

Betsey said...

oooh my. i want to watch this again as well, this was SUCH a great great movie. ahhh and rob definitely didn't hurt ;)