Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weekend Update!

I had a 10 day vacation. 5 of those days included Girl’s Camp.
{I will have a separate post about it later.}

We got home from camp Saturday. Around 12:30. After Mom and I recapped camp to Dad and Tylon I took a LONG shower and hit my bed. I got a 5 hour nap. {Wonderful} Randon and Callie came down Saturday afternoon. We all went and saw Eclipse Saturday night. I LOVED it! I can’t wait to go see it again.

Sunday we had a nice dinner after church and we played games together as a family. It was fun! Days like that are the best. I love just being with my family!

Monday was a holiday. Happy 4th of July! Mom, Randon, Callie, and I went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3D. Tylon met us at Chili’s after. And then I went over to Jessica’s to visit with her and to hold her baby.

Now it is Tuesday. I am tired. I did not get enough sleep. And the blood pressure medicine I am taking gives me a constant headache. NOT fun! I am hoping work goes quickly as well as the gym so I can take a nap. That’s my plan!

Hope your weekend was fantastic!

2 comments:

Erin Cox said...

a 10 day vacation??? What's that like? hahaha

So glad you had a nice vacation!! It's always hard to come back to work after so much relaxation...

I saw Eclipse too.. it was pretty amazing. I'm SO team Jasper now... his story was awesome!! So glad they left that detail in the movie...

Happy Tuesday!!!

Belen said...

I'm pretty much jealous!
Well okay, so I've had pretty much Mon-Friday of last week and Mon-Fri of this week to myself, so I shouldn't be. But I haven't really DONE anythign, lol.