Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Update


Friday - GPT class... Amanda and I did a bit of shopping... Mom and I went and got new tennis shoes... Shaylee came over to visit....I crashed before 10:30 (sad for a Friday night)

Saturday
- woke up at 6:00... hiked mountain twice with Jessica... walked to a mile to and from the pancake breakfast groundbreaking ceremony with Jessica and her family... held Preston!... took a nap.... went to lunch with Jessica and Samantha for Jessica's birthday at the Cheesecake Factory (heaven!) ... went shopping with my Mom... went to adult session of conference... held Preston!...watched Parenthood (seriously, favorite show ever!) ... stayed up till midnight, then crashed. {It seemed like Saturday lasted FOREVER!}

Sunday
- woke up early for stake conference... took a nap, fell asleep to The Little Mermaid (Sunday naps are the best)... watched Pride & Prejudice....family dinner.... Fireside...and now...I need to go to bed, but because of the nap I got I am afraid that's not going to happen. Maybe some more Pride & Prejudice.

Ready for Monday???

2 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

I like how Saturday has a lot of "with Jessica" and "Held Preston". Pretty great!

Anonymous said...

your sunday sounds perfect. i used to fall asleep to the little mermaid all the time! you better believe i can quote that movie like it's my job.