
{Remember my feelings about the term best friends.}
I had a realization the other day.
I really only use the term of best friend when referring to one person.
My Mom
{New Moon Premier. She will be a nerd with me}
She is ALWAYS there for me.
She is there to listen.
She is there to comfort.
{Oregon April 2009, I love this picture, my Mom looks SO happy}
She is there to talk with.
She is there to laugh with.
She is the one person who has ALWAYS been there.
{Oregon 2009, Being stupid but having a blast in a goofy hat store}
She has never turned her back on me or taken advantage of me.
My Mom is my best friend!!!!
{Oregon, 2009. She jokes around with me, here we are hiding our double chins}
And I am so lucky to have her in my life!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!
I love you tons!!!!
I had a realization the other day.
I really only use the term of best friend when referring to one person.
My Mom
She is ALWAYS there for me.
She is there to listen.
She is there to comfort.
She is there to talk with.
She is there to laugh with.
She is the one person who has ALWAYS been there.
She has never turned her back on me or taken advantage of me.
My Mom is my best friend!!!!
And I am so lucky to have her in my life!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!
I love you tons!!!!






7 comments:
SUPER sweet. Your mom's great, and I love that you two have such a close relationship. Thats exactly how it should be.
Love this post. Made my heart smile.
Thanks, Frissa!!! You made me cry. I am so grateful to have wonderful daughter like you and who also can be my best friend...one whom I can't wait to share things with and find comfort in. I love you!
You made me cry too. Lol I'm glad that you and your Mom are so close I think she is such a great influence in your life :)
such beauty in a single post!
i love your mom too :) mwah to you both!
Awe... this is such a lovely post!! Your mom looks like a sweetie pie!!!! -- like mother like daughter : )
So sweet!! =)
Post a Comment